Market research software that is user friendly and accessible to all, like the Discuss People Experience Platform, is an agency’s secret weapon. Not only can you turnaround more projects in a short amount of time, but you can bring clients into the insights sharing process early and often as you compile reports.
Such is the case with Wonderlust Collective, a US-based an experiential inspiration agency with clients like FedEx, Disney Cruise Lines, Bank of America, and Mattel, to name a few.
Wonderlust enjoys Discuss’ seamless, easy-to-use platform, with editing and clip making tools that unlock the potential to produce compelling highlight reels. Moving beyond spreadsheets and other traditional research reporting methods, they’re able to deliver the voice of their clients’ target audience quickly and early, adding context and color to their reports.
See the difference the Discuss People Experience Platform can make:
- Generate clips automatically by keyword or phrases. Before a session, create tags for certain words or terms, the platform auto-clips those tags and creates auto-transcriptions using Natural Language Processing.
- Save moments with ease. During live sessions, hit a ‘Save Moment’ button to create a clip that begins 15 minutes before you click the button, and ends 15 seconds after the moment you click it.
- Highlight key themes. Post-session, easily add new tags for the system to identify and categorize even more parts of the conversation to validate or discover new themes.
- Filter clips with ease. Search and filter video clips quickly with tags across different projects, location-specific markets, as well as particular positive, negative, neutral/mixed sentiments.
- Easily share clips and highlight reels. With just one click, share out “aha” moments with noted sentiments and themes to colleagues and other key stakeholders — no Discuss account required for access.
To learn more about how to speed the time to insights, while providing high quality customer insights that impress clients and change minds, read our guide: “Shortcuts for Quality Qual.”