How Walnut Unlimited Delivers Customer Voices Quickly
Today’s customer feedback software needs to take on a lot of heavy lifting for consumer research agencies short on time. Walnut Unlimited, a UK-based Insights agency with the mission of helping brands connect with people by understanding people, knows how to move fast to keep clients engaged and happy.
When they had a design problem and needed to understand the solution really quickly, they turned to Discuss as their technology partner. Needing a video presentation of the insights for senior stakeholders, they used Discuss to host their video interviews. They needed a robust video editing tool to deliver insights quickly and efficiently, without compromising on the quality of their reports.
With Discuss’s purpose-built platform, they enjoyed the seamless experience of editing clips and producing compelling highlight reels. Moving beyond PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets, they deliver the voice of their clients’ target audience directly to the client, adding context and color to their reports.
- Clients were ‘wowed’ by video presentations vs. more traditional reports
- Enabled agile research — insights shared with clients in hours vs. weeks
- Engaged more people from clients due to observer and sharing capabilities, including executives, which increasing client stickiness
See the difference the Discuss People Experience Platform can make:
- Generate clips automatically by keyword or phrases. Before a session, create tags for certain words or terms, the platform auto-clips those tags and creates auto-transcriptions using Natural Language Processing.
- Save moments with ease. During live sessions, hit a ‘Save Moment’ button to create a clip that begins 15 minutes before you click the button, and ends 15 seconds after the moment you click it.
- Highlight key themes. Post-session, easily add new tags for the system to identify and categorize even more parts of the conversation to validate or discover new themes.
- Filter clips with ease. Search and filter video clips quickly with tags across different projects, location-specific markets, as well as particular positive, negative, neutral/mixed sentiments.
- Easily share clips and highlight reels. With just one click, share out “aha” moments with noted sentiments and themes to colleagues and other key stakeholders — no Discuss account required for access.
To learn more about agile research methodology to meet your customer insights goals, view our webcast with Forrester, “Rethinking the Agile Manifesto for Research — And How to Put Experience at the Center.”
Sign Up for our Newsletter
How buzzback Delivers Better Research Experiences to Clients
Big brands move fast to get the customer insights they need to make informed decisions. The…
How Unilever Used the Discuss Mobile Screen Sharing App
See how Unilever generated immediate insights and executed changes quickly with Discuss’s mobile screen sharing app,…