Global enterprise organizations need to get closer to customers like never before as a result of changing consumer behavior. For multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company GSK, sharing insights and in turn democratizing their research was a top priority, which is why they chose Discuss as their market research platform for easily accessible, more shareable customer insights.
As Peter Hambliss from GSK’s Consumer and Business Insights explains, assessing the Voice of the Customer was extremely valuable to him and other newer members of his team. Learn how Discuss empowered brand managers like Peter by connecting teams at all levels to GSK’s consumer closeness programs:
See the difference the Discuss People Experience Platform can make:
- Generate clips automatically by keyword or phrases. Before a session, create tags for certain words or terms, the platform auto-clips those tags and creates auto-transcriptions using Natural Language Processing.
- Save moments with ease. During live sessions, hit a ‘Save Moment’ button to create a clip that begins 15 minutes before you click the button, and ends 15 seconds after the moment you click it.
- Highlight key themes. Post-session, easily add new tags for the system to identify and categorize even more parts of the conversation to validate or discover new themes.
- Filter clips with ease. Search and filter video clips quickly with tags across different projects, location-specific markets, as well as particular positive, negative, neutral/mixed sentiments.
- Easily share clips and highlight reels. With just one click, share out “aha” moments with noted sentiments and themes to colleagues and other key stakeholders — no Discuss account required for access.
To learn more about agile research methodology to meet your customer insights goals, view our webcast with Forrester, “Rethinking the Agile Manifesto for Research — And How to Put Experience at the Center.”