Fireside Chat with Stan Sthanunathan
It’s Empathy Stupid!
How Insights Professionals Need to Own Consumer Feelings and Not Just Their Digits.
Stan Sthanunathan, former EVP of CMI for Unilever, shares his perspective from his long career in the insights profession including:
- What it takes for insights to get a permanent seat at the C-Suite table (hint, if you are talking about getting a seat, you may be the meal at the table)
- The power of connecting the entire organization to the consumer directly
- What AI means to the insights function (it’s NOT Artificial Intelligence)
- Why consumer empathy is critical in your business success
- Advice to up and coming insights profession
Sign Up for our Newsletter
How to Embrace the New Era of Qual Research | Greenbook Tech Showcase
In market research, automation is not going to take your job. But those who embrace the…
User Management Fall ’23 Enhancements
Account Admins on the seat-based subscription model can now gain visibility across all research to better…
Generative AI Fall ’23 Enhancements
Genie not only summarizes and uncovers key themes but can also help you: