Recognized as a top provider by analysts and your peers

In Forrester's Experience Research Platform Wave™, Discuss was recognized as a strong performer and one of the 7 vendors that matter most.

Forrester Header website
smartmockups_liovcwd3

What's in the report?

The Forrester Wave™ is an unbiased assessment of who they have determined to be the “Seven vendors who matter most” in the Experience Research Platforms market.

• Evaluates the selected providers based on 25-criterion across their current offering, strategy, and market presence
  • Shows how each provider measures up in the XRP research space
  • Helps market researchers understand the critical elements to look for in XRP providers

How Discuss Stacks Up

Quotes are cited from The Forrester Wave™: Experience Research Platforms Q2 2023 Report

"Discuss is a strong qualitative platform...

“and a great fit for companies that have specific needs for conducting quality focus groups and in-depth moderated interviews."

Highest score possible in Regulatory compliance criterion

"The platform’s regulatory compliance features, like blur tools, pseudonym usage, and private study settings, allow clients to heavily control how and with whom panelist data is shared."

Highest scores possible in Market Approach & Roadmap criteria

"Discuss’ strategic investment in its video platform has paid dividends in positive customer opinions regarding the quality of the moderated experience for both individual and focus group settings."

In addition to analysts, hear from your peers

The G2 2023 Report on Consumer Video Feedback is out! Users have spoken and Discuss is proud to be at the top.

%
Quality of Support
%
Ease of Use
%
Likelihood to Recommend
Overall NPS
Adriane D
Adriane D

Fantastic experience, highly recommend!

The platform is really easy to use and very intuitive to navigate. The tech support is readily available so anytime a respondent drops off they're there to get them back right away.

Jasmin A
Jasmin A

Amazing platform

I really liked the ability to search through all the transcripts within the platform. This helped me analyze the findings quicker without compromising quality. This platform is easy to use and a real hit with our clients.

Lauren M
Lauren M

Best MR platform out there today

What I like best about Discuss.io is how intuitive it is. Feels like they've thought of everything - and it's very obvious that ti's been designed by and for researchers.

Katie S
Katie S

Discuss.io is the perfect one-stop-shop!

I like how easy and accessible the platform is for everyone (our research team + the clients). In addition, the team that backs it is exceptional. The level of service is far and away better than other platforms claiming to do the same.

Previous
Next
smartmockups_linmmwo9

Get instant access to a complimentary copy

If you don't have a valid company email address, please click here to fill out our general contact form.