[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The following is a message from Zach Simmons, Founder and CEO of Discuss.io:

2016 was a great year for us at Discuss.io! We launched a brand new website, closed another successful round of financing, and our 2016 sales were through the roof, growing by 350% YoY, allowing Discuss.io to continue to be the fastest growing company in market research.

We’re really proud of the strides that we were able to make in 2016. Nonetheless, we’re hopeful and confident that next year will be even better.

How do we know? Well, we’re only one week into 2017 and we’ve already expanded our team by six (yes, you read that correctly, SIX!). We feel so fortunate for the opportunity to grow our team.

Without further ado, please join me in welcoming our new additions:[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”28112″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1484166150934{padding-right: 75px !important;padding-left: 75px !important;}”]Ben Macfarlane, VP Engineering

Ben has been developing software professionally for about 20 years and privately for much longer. He is an outdoor enthusiast; you’ll find him kitesurfing, mountain biking, surfing, mountain biking, climbing, hiking, skiing, snowboarding and snowkiting at every chance he gets.

Jonathan Benhi, Software Engineer

Jonathan is a recent graduate from University of Washington, Seattle with major in Electrical Engineering. He loves playing basketball and reading books. His favorite group of people is his family.

Scott Dahl, Senior Software Engineer

Scott has been developing professionally for over 10 years and is really excited to join the team. He loves hiking and kayaking, playing guitar, and spending time with his family and friends. And beer. Good beer.

Cyrus Sarkosh, Software Engineer

Cyrus loves implementing, learning, and working with various software architectures; and observing how each high and low level architectural component behaves when data flows from user interaction into a software system. He is also an avid table tennis player and martial arts fanatic.

Kirk O’Connor, Account Manager

Across his work in multiple industries, Kirk has consistently had experience in bringing innovative solutions to varied audiences. This includes experience in financial services, market research, and independent consulting. He enjoys being outdoors, making his food-truck fish tacos, and indulging in more than enough coffee.

Vinay Raj Rao, Sampling and Recruiting Manager

Vinay has great knowledge and experience with sampling and screener programing and will help to lead our programmatic recruiting team. He previously worked with Borderless Access. Vinay resides in India.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]It’s gratifying to know that we’ve been able to take Discuss.io this far. As I reflect on the tremendous advances that we’ve made since 2012, when I was bootstrapping the business out of my condo, I know that we have what it takes to blow it out of the water in 2017 and beyond.

We have a lot up our sleeves for 2017. We don’t want to spoil the surprise, but we will say that we’re working on a battery of new additions to the platform that will not only improve your Discuss.io experience, but your overall experience as a researcher as well. Schedule a demo to find out how.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]