Big brands move fast to get the customer insights they need to make informed decisions. The agencies that serve them need to move faster, making insights easily accessible through an innovative tech partner. That’s why buzzback, a US and UK-based agency that provides agile customer-centric insights, chose Discuss to deliver seamless interview experiences for respondents and observers. When they needed a market research platform that was intuitive for participants during live sessions, as well as for reporting insights, they turned to Discuss.
As Liz White, SVP of research & strategy at buzzback, explains, Discuss’s People Experience Platform enabled better experiences for all. With an easy interface and “beautiful” UI, both holding conversations and getting insights via sizzle reels to clients was simple. Hear more about her journey into finding the right tech partner and what she enjoys most about using Discuss:
See the difference the Discuss People Experience Platform can make:
- Generate clips automatically by keyword or phrases. Before a session, create tags for certain words or terms, the platform auto-clips those tags and creates auto-transcriptions using Natural Language Processing.
- Save moments with ease. During live sessions, hit a ‘Save Moment’ button to create a clip that begins 15 minutes before you click the button, and ends 15 seconds after the moment you click it.
- Highlight key themes. Post-session, easily add new tags for the system to identify and categorize even more parts of the conversation to validate or discover new themes.
- Filter clips with ease. Search and filter video clips quickly with tags across different projects, location-specific markets, as well as particular positive, negative, neutral/mixed sentiments.
- Easily share clips and highlight reels. With just one click, share out “aha” moments with noted sentiments and themes to colleagues and other key stakeholders — no Discuss account required for access.
To learn more ways to impress clients and gain a competitive edge, read our latest post, “10 Ways to Stand Apart from Other Market Research Agencies.”