“You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll move onto something new.”Steve Jobs
If you work in marketing you are always trying to hit a moving target, today the prevailing wisdom is that you should try to get close to your consumers.
In this training series, you will access short, digestible videos that help you create a successful empathy program. You will learn how to:
- Design an empathy interview
- Identify who you want to engage with
- Write a screener to find the right target audience
- Craft a discussion guide that gets to key insights
- Dive deep with your target audience
- Deliver a compelling and actionable report
Want to learn the most important skills gathered from qualitative industry experts?
Sign Up for our Newsletter
3 Steps to Creating an Intriguing Screener
The reality is that people are busy. They don’t want to take the time to answer…
How to Find the Right Target Audience, Every Time
Recruiting research participants can be one of the most difficult aspects of qualitative projects. But when…