Discuss Chief Strategy Officer Jim Longo in Forbes:
What impact could TikTok, and the 1 billion-plus people actively taking self-captured videos, have on business outcomes and profit margins for the world’s leading companies? To answer that question, simply look at how marketers are already using short-form videos to engage with customers and drive brand awareness. Many marketing teams have a video strategy dialed in, oftentimes:
• Creating social media accounts and sharing video content across channels.
• Sharing video-based user-generated content (UGC) from social media.
• Partnering with influencers to develop video content.
• Running video ads on major social channels.
• Using tech to understand sentiment across videos taken on social channels.
While these tactics work well in marketing, many businesses are overlooking short-form video as a model for how to conduct in-depth customer research. I’ll explain what I mean — and what I’ve already seen some of the world’s leading CPG organizations, tech companies and cutting-edge research agencies doing with video-based customer feedback.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Discuss Named Leader in G2 User Research and Consumer Video Feedback 2023 Fall Grid Reports
Customer Satisfaction and Momentum Ratings Among the Highest of Any Vendor Seattle, WA, September 12, 2023…
Discuss Demonstrates the Power of Generative AI to Transform Qualitative Research
Latest Platform Release Streamlines Research Process, Expands Asynchronous and Global Recruitment Capabilities SEATTLE, WA – September…