Discuss Chief Strategy Officer Jim Longo in Forbes:
What impact could TikTok, and the 1 billion-plus people actively taking self-captured videos, have on business outcomes and profit margins for the world’s leading companies? To answer that question, simply look at how marketers are already using short-form videos to engage with customers and drive brand awareness. Many marketing teams have a video strategy dialed in, oftentimes:
• Creating social media accounts and sharing video content across channels.
• Sharing video-based user-generated content (UGC) from social media.
• Partnering with influencers to develop video content.
• Running video ads on major social channels.
• Using tech to understand sentiment across videos taken on social channels.
While these tactics work well in marketing, many businesses are overlooking short-form video as a model for how to conduct in-depth customer research. I’ll explain what I mean — and what I’ve already seen some of the world’s leading CPG organizations, tech companies and cutting-edge research agencies doing with video-based customer feedback.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Discuss Again Ranked as High Performer in G2 Grid for User Research Software and Consumer Video Feedback
Seattle, WA, June 23, 2022 — Discuss, the leading purpose-built platform for turning experiences into insights,…
Discuss Listed as a GetApp Category Leader, Highly Ranked Across Gartner Sites
As a result of strong customer reviews and continued demand for its People Experience Platform, Discuss…