Discuss Chief Strategy Officer Jim Longo in Forbes:
What impact could TikTok, and the 1 billion-plus people actively taking self-captured videos, have on business outcomes and profit margins for the world’s leading companies? To answer that question, simply look at how marketers are already using short-form videos to engage with customers and drive brand awareness. Many marketing teams have a video strategy dialed in, oftentimes:
• Creating social media accounts and sharing video content across channels.
• Sharing video-based user-generated content (UGC) from social media.
• Partnering with influencers to develop video content.
• Running video ads on major social channels.
• Using tech to understand sentiment across videos taken on social channels.
While these tactics work well in marketing, many businesses are overlooking short-form video as a model for how to conduct in-depth customer research. I’ll explain what I mean — and what I’ve already seen some of the world’s leading CPG organizations, tech companies and cutting-edge research agencies doing with video-based customer feedback.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Discuss in Forbes – Avoiding Shrinkflation With Digitization
Discuss Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer Jim Longo in Forbes. Over the course of my career in…
Discuss Launches New ‘Made for Pharma’ Capabilities and Continues Record Growth
New Privacy Controls Purpose-built for Pharmaceutical and Other Highly-Regulated Industries SEATTLE, November 1, 2022 — Discuss,…