The Smart Video Platform for Scaling Consumer Conversations
Discuss.io delivers an end-to-end consumer conversation platform that combines industry leading video with qualitative research tools.
Much more than a generic video call – you get:
- Integrated smart video platform with respondent management, recording, interactive discussion guides, save the moment video clipping, multiple roles like observers, and insights enablement in a single platform.
- Live global consumer conversations, automatic translations in 100+ languages, a new mobile screen share app in 14+ languages and a marketplace of services like recruiting and moderation around the world.
Trusted by the top global brands, our battle tested agile approach allows you to scale your video market research program.
See how Discuss.io can help you have MORE conversations with MORE consumers in LESS time and LESS struggle.
Trusted by the World's Biggest Brands
- “If Zoom and Facebook Rooms and Google Meet are the Honda Accords of video conferencing then Discuss.io is the Rolls-Royce.”
“Great Product, Great Team” 4.9/5 Stars on 16 reviews on Capterra.
Gartner selects Discuss.io as one of the 25 best enterprise SaaS software platforms to watch in 2020.
Quirk’s Magazine selected Discuss.io as one of the top 20 Online Insights Platforms in their July/August 2020 edition.
Agile approach to understanding customers
Have ongoing, exploratory conversations that allow you to probe and clarify in real time.
Drill into specific questions where you need more clarity.
Whether you want to talk directly to consumers yourself or hire an expert moderator, we can help.
Product & Services
Quickly and easily have live conversations with customers, clients or employees anywhere in the world
- Purpose-built live video platform for interviewing customers one-on-one and in groups.
- Professional, pre-qualified network of experts to provide moderation, translation and insights reporting services.
- Recruiting available in over 80 countries.
We are the leading enterprise-level consumer conversation platform trusted by Fortune 100 companies everywhere. Our platform is secure, reliable, and scalable enough to meet any market need.
- ISO 27001 certified and privacy (GDPR) compliant
- Robust access and permission controls
- Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands
- 99.99% site uptime SLA and proactive alerts
- Automated fraud and abuse monitoring
- Support for multiple languages ensures geographic consistency
- Operational in 95 countries
- Ideal for global programs
Discuss.io has fundamentally disrupted the way Unilever approaches connecting with consumers and global focus groups. The Discuss.io agile research method provides the elusive trifecta: faster, cheaper and better.
Discuss IO is a great way to understand our consumers on the ground, in our key countries. I have been impressed with how quickly the interviews can be set up, the quality of the recruits and the flexibility of the Discuss IO platform. Discuss IO has been instrumental in helping our global teams reconnect with our consumers and ensure that the voice of our consumers is being heard in meetings!
The new mobile screen sharing app has allowed us to take a complicated process that involved stitching together 5-6 separate video and research products into a single, easy to use flow. It’s easy to setup for both the respondent and our team and allows us to have backroom observers, chat rooms and video recording all while watching the user’s mobile screen plus face, body language and voice.
Our teams are discovering consumer insights faster by taking a more agile approach to research using Discuss.io. Discuss.io’s platform and network of research experts provide a flexible solution that can be optimized for each project.
Discuss.io is an easy tool to get inspired by real consumer feedback. Using Discuss.io, we can first uncover a consumer need, and then find products and ways to fulfil them. Being more consumer-centric will increase the growth of our brands.
Discuss.io made it extremely easy for us to connect with our consumers. Having conversations with these consumers uncovered insights that we would have never discovered through a likert scale and with a speed that isn’t possible in-person.
See the value of infusing the voice and face of customer in your decision-making
The world is more omni-channel than ever, with customers expecting a consistent experience across their computer, mobile, and in-person touchpoints...
Discuss.io Launches Mobile Screen Share App for Brands to Understand Critical Consumer Experiences in Real-Time
Integrated into the smart video platform, the new mobile app expands the virtual and mobile capabilities of qualitative interviews for...