Our Global Team
- Zach SimmonsFounder and CEOSeattle, WA USAZach SimmonsFounder and CEO
Zach Simmons is the Founder and CEO of Discuss.io, a consumer-connection platform for market research. Zach has 20 years of experience building software. Prior to founding Discuss.io, he was the Technical Product Manager for Amazon Web Services (S3) where he ran the team that built the infrastructure that now powers a significant percentage of the modern Internet. Zach holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
An entrepreneurial leader, Zach is passionate about building disruptive and agile SaaS based market research startups as an alternative to traditional market research. Seeing a need for change within the Industry, Zach launched Discuss.io, bringing Market Research to the digital age.
- Jim LongoCo-Founder & VP, Research SolutionsSeattle, WA USAJim LongoCo-Founder & VP, Research SolutionsJim Longo is the VP of Research Solutions at Discuss.io, a consumer-connection platform for market research. He brings over 25 years of domain expertise in the market research industry. Jim is considered a thought leader with regards to online behavior and market research technology. He has consulted with brands and research agencies around the world on how to have insightful online conversations and was instrumental in building the first global online qualitative research practice at Harris Interactive (acquired by Nielsen). There, he led a team that conducted more than one thousand online groups in the first three years of its existence.
- Karen LindleyVP, Global Customer SuccessSeattle, WA USAKaren LindleyVP, Global Customer Success
Karen Lindley is the VP of Global Customer Success at Discuss.io, a consumer-connection platform for market research. She has 25 years of experience in scaling fieldwork operations in qualitative market research. Prior to joining Discuss.io, Karen was the Director of Digital Methods at Gongos Research, where she was instrumental to the launch and success of many of their research tools.
Over the years, Karen has connected customers with thousands of consumers around the globe, helping brands and agencies gather a wealth of insights. Karen is passionate about building a cohesive team, encouraging collaboration, and bringing enthusiasm to the workplace.
- Ben MacfarlaneVP, EngineeringSeattle, WA USABen MacfarlaneVP, Engineering
Ben Macfarlane is the VP of Engineering at Discuss.io, a consumer-connection platform for market research. He has over 20 years of experience building software. Prior to joining Discuss.io, he was the VP of Engineering at Avalara, where he built a team of 30 engineers, program managers and UX designers, and shipped Avalara’s next-generation tax platform. Prior to that, Ben held a role at Classmates, where he was Director of Strategic Technology and at Viacore, a SaaS Supply Chain Management company which was acquired by IBM in 2006.
Ben is passionate about building high-performing teams to deliver B2B automation. Ben has recognized the potential of Discuss.io to not only move focus groups to an online venue, but to revolutionize the entire qualitative market research industry.
- Carlo FavaChief Financial OfficerSeattle, WA USA
- Chris HillChief Marketing OfficerSeattle, WA USA
Product & Marketing
- Ashley WaliTechnical Program DirectorSeattle, WA USA
- Daniel SandovalProduct DesignerSeattle, WA USA
- Daniel HoProduct ManagerSeattle, WA USA
- Celine RosakSenior Marketing ManagerSeattle, WA USA
- Jonathan BenhiSoftware EngineerSeattle, WA USA
- Cyrus SarkoshSoftware EngineerSeattle, WA USA
- Phillip Andrew JacobsSenior Software EngineerSeattle, WA USA
- Nathan WongSoftware EngineerSeattle, WA USA
- Tim MyerSenior Software DeveloperSeattle, WA USA
- David WylieEngineering ManagerSeattle, WA USA
- Adam WebberSoftware Engineering ManagerBrisbane, Australia
- Keiran McDonaldSenior Software EngineerBrisbane, Australia
- Damon PooleSoftware EngineerBrisbane, Australia
- Jan Van PuyveldeSales Director, EMEABelgium
- Zuzka ZilkovaSenior Account ManagerLondon, UK
- Kirk O'ConnorAccount DirectorNashville, TN USA
- Dawn ReAccount ManagerConnecticut USA
- Frank JellinekGrowth Director, UKLondon, UK
- Nate CusickBusiness Development RepSeattle, WA, USA
- Luciana RozenbaumSenior Project ManagerBrazil
- Juan PortaSenior Service Delivery ManagerArgentina
- Ajit RameshProject ManagerIndia
- Sinem DilverProject ManagerTurkey
- Gabriel RodriquesCustomer Success RepresentativeBrazil
- Liza QueProject ManagerPhilippines
- Mike FossatiCustomer Success RepresentativeBolivia
- Barry O'ConnorCustomer Success RepresentativeIreland
- Danish AliCustomer Support RepresentativePakistan
- Vinay Raj RaoSampling and RecruitingIndia
- Iwona Marzec-BoehmProject Manager
- May RebuticaProject ManagerPhilippines
- Nana PuspitasariCustomer Success RepresentativeIndonesia
- Gerri ShortCustomer Service RepresentativeNew Orleans, LA USA
- Aleah RoundyCustomer Success RepresentativeJacksonville, FL USA