Our Global Team
- Zach SimmonsFounder and CEOSeattle, WA USAZach SimmonsFounder and CEO
Zach Simmons is the Founder and CEO of Discuss.io, a consumer-connection platform for market research. Zach has 20 years of experience building software. Prior to founding Discuss.io, he was the Technical Product Manager for Amazon Web Services (S3) where he ran the team that built the infrastructure that now powers a significant percentage of the modern Internet. Zach holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
An entrepreneurial leader, Zach is passionate about building disruptive and agile SaaS based market research startups as an alternative to traditional market research. Seeing a need for change within the Industry, Zach launched Discuss.io, bringing Market Research to the digital age.
- Karen LindleyVP, Global Customer SuccessSeattle, WA USAKaren LindleyVP, Global Customer Success
Karen Lindley is the VP of Global Customer Success at Discuss.io, a consumer-connection platform for market research. She has 25 years of experience in scaling fieldwork operations in qualitative market research. Prior to joining Discuss.io, Karen was the Director of Digital Methods at Gongos Research, where she was instrumental to the launch and success of many of their research tools.
Over the years, Karen has connected customers with thousands of consumers around the globe, helping brands and agencies gather a wealth of insights. Karen is passionate about building a cohesive team, encouraging collaboration, and bringing enthusiasm to the workplace.
- Jim LongoCo-Founder & VP, Research SolutionsSeattle, WA USAJim LongoCo-Founder & VP, Research SolutionsJim Longo is the VP of Research Solutions at Discuss.io, a consumer-connection platform for market research. He brings over 25 years of domain expertise in the market research industry. Jim is considered a thought leader with regards to online behavior and market research technology. He has consulted with brands and research agencies around the world on how to have insightful online conversations and was instrumental in building the first global online qualitative research practice at Harris Interactive (acquired by Nielsen). There, he led a team that conducted more than one thousand online groups in the first three years of its existence.
- Ben MacfarlaneVP, EngineeringSeattle, WA USABen MacfarlaneVP, Engineering
Ben Macfarlane is the VP of Engineering at Discuss.io, a consumer-connection platform for market research. He has over 20 years of experience building software. Prior to joining Discuss.io, he was the VP of Engineering at Avalara, where he built a team of 30 engineers, program managers and UX designers, and shipped Avalara’s next-generation tax platform. Prior to that, Ben held a role at Classmates, where he was Director of Strategic Technology and at Viacore, a SaaS Supply Chain Management company which was acquired by IBM in 2006.
Ben is passionate about building high-performing teams to deliver B2B automation. Ben has recognized the potential of Discuss.io to not only move focus groups to an online venue, but to revolutionize the entire qualitative market research industry.
Product & Marketing
- Ashley WaliTechnical Program DirectorSeattle, WA USA
- Daniel SandovalProduct DesignerSeattle, WA USA
- Daniel HoProduct ManagerSeattle, WA USA
- Celine RosakContent Marketing ManagerSeattle, WA USA
- Marek SurmaSenior Software EngineerPoland
- Matt WaltherSoftware EngineerSeattle, WA USA
- Josh RemyPrincipal EngineerSeattle, WA USA
- Jonathan BenhiSoftware EngineerSeattle, WA USA
- Cyrus SarkoshSoftware EngineerSeattle, WA USA
- Scott DahlSenior Software EngineerSeattle, WA USA
- Lilit StepanyanQA EngineerSacramento, CA USA
- Andrzej KozłowskiSenior Software EngineerPoland
- Greg PrierQA LeadSeattle, WA
- Jeremy CollisonAccount DirectorSeattle, WA USA
- Forrest SalleeAccount ExecutiveSeattle, WA USA
- Jan Van PuyveldeSales Director, EMEABelgium
- Kirk O'ConnorAccount DirectorNashville, TN USA
- Lara DossAccount ExecutiveSeattle, WA USA
- RJ ScottSenior Research Solutions ExecutiveSan Francisco, CA USA
- Dawn ReAccount ManagerConnecticut USA
- Zuzka ZilkovaSenior Account ManagerSeattle, WA USA
- Beth WinterAccount ExecutiveNew York, NY USA
- Frank JellinekGrowth Director, UKLondon, UK
- Luciana RozenbaumSenior Project ManagerBrazil
- Juan PortaSenior Service Delivery ManagerArgentina
- Ajit RameshProject ManagerIndia
- Sinem DilverProject ManagerTurkey
- Gabriel RodriquesCustomer Success RepresentativeBrazil
- Liza QueProject ManagerPhilippines
- Kate CortezProject ManagerPhilippines
- Mike FossatiCustomer Success RepresentativeBolivia
- Barry O'ConnorCustomer Success RepresentativeIreland
- Danish AliCustomer Support RepresentativePakistan
- Vinay Raj RaoSampling and RecruitingIndia