You can invite clients, stakeholders, and others to observer from within a “virtual backroom,” similar to how the one-way mirror works in traditional in-person focus groups.
The observer may watch the session without the recruit becoming aware that the observer is in the room. Observers can see and hear all participants. Observers can’t be seen nor heard, but they can interact with the moderator by private message.
Video: Observing Discussions (Click here for more video tutorials)
There are two ways to grant an observer access: one for an individual session, the other for all project sessions.
Sharing A Single Session
- Navigate to the Calendar and select the session.
- Click the “Invite Participants” button.
- Select “Observer” using the radio button.
- Enter the recipient’s contact details or cut-and-paste the contents of the invitation into your email client to send directly.
Sharing a Project
- From the calendar, click the “Share” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Copy the link that appears beneath the button.
This will take all invitees to an agenda of all sessions.