“You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll move onto something new.”Steve Jobs
If you work in marketing you are always trying to hit a moving target, today the prevailing wisdom is that you should try to get close to your consumers.
In this training series, you will access short, digestible videos that help you create a successful empathy program. You will learn how to:
- Design an empathy interview
- Identify who you want to engage with
- Write a screener to find the right target audience
- Craft a discussion guide that gets to key insights
- Dive deep with your target audience
- Deliver a compelling and actionable report
Want to learn the most important skills gathered from qualitative industry experts?
Sign Up for our Newsletter
How to Design a Consumer Empathy Study
It’s tempting to consider starting a market research project with a totally open mind. You find…
Get Pinpoint Accurate Personas Using Qualitative Research
Whether you need to understand a user base for a go-to-market strategy or are looking to…